Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Baby x 2!

 Back in August, I got to take these pictures
for my friend Tiff. How exciting to
be able to tell people you are having
TWINS!!!! 
While they were due in April, those little twins decided that they wanted to see their parents a little bit early. Born in February, they are still in the NICU, but getting stronger every day. Today was my lucky day to meet them! I even got to meet them before this beloved pooch.
Sorry, Ziggy, but I got to cuddle with one of them before you. And let me tell you Zigg, they are so cute, and so ready for you to be their guard dog! 

I love to take maternity pictures, especially now after having two kids of my own. Everyone is so excited and ready for the "new normal," and it's fun to imagine what life is going to be like from now on for them! During this shoot though, we often talked about the OH MY GOSH-TWINS!! factor. Relax friends, even if they were a bit anxious about what was to come, I think they are going to be just fine. 


Dear Baby P& Baby I, I sure can't wait to see you in these onesies, but you are definitely going to have to grow!! And I can't wait to watch that happen! Welcome to the world lovely babies!


2 comments:

  1. Kendra, this shoot was so much fun! The pictures turned out great and we love them. We had a million compliments on how great the pictures were. Thanks so much for coming to meet the girls today. They love to cuddle and can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Aaron's profile, but it's me.....TIFFANY!

      Delete